Intelligent Fire Rated Ansell iCage Downlights Now Available
Until recently, it was never possible to maintain an appropriate fire rating in plasterboard ceilings while keeping costs low. The clever new iCage range of downlights from Ansell offer a unique solution to this persistent problem. Ansell's 'Cool Cage' design enables the installer/end user to choose from a wider selection of compatible lamps, in comparison to typical 'can' type fire rated downlights.
Ansell have incorporated impressive innovative design features:
• MR16 & GU10 lamp holders inclusive for freedom of lamp choice
• Large loop-in, loop-out terminal housing - Installer friendly
• Smart thermal management for optimum lamp lifespan
• Internal twistlock design for GU10, Low Voltage and all IP65 versions
• Internal spring-loaded lampholder for dedicated Part L energy compliance
It is vital that fire rated downlights pass the 30, 60 and 90 minute tests, if a downlight passes the 90 minute test it is illogial to assume that it will pass the 30 and 60 minute tests, this is because of the differences between ceiling structures. Fortunately the iCage downlights are extensively tested in all 3 tests and therefore can be specified for any application.
iCage downlights are available in an array of options to match your specific requirements, Die-Cast, Gimble, GU10, MR16, CFL & LED. They are available in Brass, Antique Brass, Black Chrome, Satin Chrome, White and Matt White finishes.